We continue the Second Saturday Event Series with "Bluegrass Night" on Saturday, July 9th. Music starts at 4pm and many participating shops have extended hours until 8 p.m. Come down to shop, have a bite, and listen to the best of local bluegrass musicians from our area.
- 4-6pm "East of Vine" at Road Rivers and Trails
- 4-6pm "38:20 Bluegrass Band" at Old Milford Opry
- 6-8pm "Mill Creek Drifters" at MJ's on Main
- 7-8pm "P's in a Pod" at The Parlor
- 8-11pm "Round Bottom Road" at Padrinos
- 8-11pm "Traveling Jam" at Old Milford Opry
Deals and Specials Offered by local businesses:
Villa Sanctuary 10a - 8p; Bluegrass and Bourbon theme
One Main Gallery 10a-8p; meet and greet local artists, 10% off select pieces of local art, & complimentary beverages & treats.
Tickled Sweet 10a-8p; complimentary chocolates and a variety of sweet specials throughout the store
Enchanted Moments 10a-8p; 15% Entire Store
Primitives and More Milford 10a-8p; $20 Gift Cert Giveaway, 20%Off Written Signs, a Scavenger Hunt for 20%OFF 1 item.
Roads Rivers and Trails 10a-8p; 20%Off Appalachian Trail Merchandise
Event Organized by The Modern Insurance Store and Old Milford Opry