Art Affaire | 11am - 5pm
The Greater Milford Area Historical Society (GMAHS), in association with Lykins Energy Solutions, will present the 14th Annual Art Affaire – Milford’s premier art and fine crafts show – on Saturday, September 28, 2019, 11 am to 5 pm. This event is free and open to the public and will be held, rain or shine, on a closed three-block section of Main Street (U.S. Route 50) in historic downtown Milford.
The 14th Annual Art Affaire will feature:
• A record-breaking 120 juried local and regional artists exhibiting and selling original works in clay, digital art, drawing, fiber art, glass, jewelry, leather, metalwork, mixed media, painting,paper and print making, photography, sculpture, wearable art and wood.
• A number of demonstrating artists, including the Ohio Valley Woodturners Guild; Wade McCarren and O’Neal Johnston, wood carving; June Ludwick, pine needle baskets; JohnMiddick, drawing; and more.
• A variety of strolling musical entertainment including Civil War guitarist, Steve Ball; Bear Foot with Russ and Barb Childers featuring Appalachian music and storytelling; Kevin Moran Americana music; Lars Noble, country music; Roaring 20’s Barbershop Quartet; Wild Carro with American roots music; and more.
• Food by 20 Brix, Harvest Market, Lehr’s Prime Market, Padrino Italian and Tickled Sweet; and wine and beer from Lehr’s Prime Market. The event will feature two hospitality tents where visitors can relax and enjoy refreshments.
• A Community Cultural Tent featuring local and regional arts-related organizations including Artsy Fartsy, Cincinnati Art Museum, Clermont Chorale, Clermont County Public Library, Historic Milford Association (HMA), Milford History Library, Milford Theatre Guilde and Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI)/UC Clermont.
Art Affaire is a juried, outdoor art and fine craft show held on Main Street in historic Milford, Ohio, and is a key annual fundraiser for the Greater Milford Area Historical Society (GMAHS). Initiated in 2005, Art Affaire has significantly grown each year and now features over 100 artists, live music and entertainment and food. Art Affaire, which is free and open to the public, is held annually the fourth Saturday in September.
For more information, visit MilfordHistory.net/art-affaire or facebook.com/artaffaire.